Power of Bowser Rewards Programs
Terms and Conditions
- Bowser currently offers several reward programs in addition to Nissan One To One Rewards. While the features of each program are similar, the rewards accrued are specific to each individual program, are not interchangeable and cannot be combined.
Upon receipt of the membership card/key tags (the "Card"), member agrees to be bound by these program rules, terms and conditions.
- Sales Reward Dollars are pre-loaded on the card as a one-time courtesy for use towards a future purchase. Once redeemed, they will not be re-generated. Additional Sales dollars may only be earned through special promotions or "Good Will" rewards.
- Service Reward Dollars are earned by making qualified purchases of products and services at the Power of Bowser (the "Dealership").
- 5% (less tax) of the total dollars that a member spends on a qualified purchase as outlined in the membership materials will accrue in Reward Dollars and can be used to discount a future parts or service purchase at the Dealership.
- Each Reward Dollar earned is equal to one dollar ($1) in award discounts.
- Reward dollars can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. You cannot accrue points on new or used vehicle purchases, vehicle rentals, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases. Program will have a maximum redemption limit for both sales and service purchases and vehicle purchases that will be outlined when each member signs up.
- Service Reward Dollars may also be earned by making qualified purchases from participating merchants through the Points Plus Program. Details of this feature are outlined on the Rewards website.
- Membership must be renewed after 5 years from the original membership start date. At that time, all accumulated Reward Dollars will expire.
- Membership and Reward Dollars may not be transferred to another card. Members may accrue Reward Dollars for services performed on any vehicle in their household. Members cannot pool accumulated Reward Dollars for any reason. Membership and Reward Dollars cannot be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and Reward Dollars have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Member's balance can be checked online at www.NissanOneToOneRewards.com .
- Transaction credits and account adjustments will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
- When redeeming Reward Dollars towards a vehicle purchase, qualified service/maintenance or retail parts, members must present a valid membership Card, account number, or acceptable identification to complete transaction.
- Reward Dollars will only be credited at the time a member makes a qualified purchase.
- Only one account's Reward Dollars may be redeemed per dealership transaction.
- Membership is open to non-commercial customers only. Commercial customers are not eligible for rewards.
- Membership cards remain the property of the Dealership and must be surrendered upon request.
- Participation in any Reward Program is offered at the sole discretion of the Dealership and may be terminated at any time without prior notice.
- The Dealership reserves the right to disqualify any person(s) from participation if in its sole judgment the member violates the rules, terms and regulations governing this program. In the event disqualification or program termination, accumulated Reward Dollars will be immediately terminated.
- All members must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Accumulated Reward Dollars may not be redeemed if you are in default under the terms and conditions of these rules or with any obligation which may be due the Dealership. Reward Dollars cannot be redeemed on past due accounts with the Dealership.
- Determination of income or tax liability related to the participation in this program is the sole responsibility of the participating member. Nissan(the "Manufacturers"), the Dealership and any affiliates, make no representation as to the current or future tax consequences to the participating member as to the crediting, transferring, use, redemption, or disposition of program earnings.
- The Dealership and Manufacturers reserve the right to audit all accounts for compliance with these rules. In the event the audit reveals discrepancies, the processing of the program earnings may be delayed until such discrepancies are resolved. The Dealership reserves the right to make any and all decisions as to the validity of accumulated Reward Dollars. All such decisions are final.
- Corporations, partnerships, LLCs and various other entities may not be eligible to participate.
- Reward Dollar redemption/awards may not be allowed with certain GM promotions including and not limited to: Employee Purchase & Supplier Purchase. Dealership reserves the right to determine redemption/award eligibility.
- Reward Dollar redemption/awards may not be allowed with other in-dealership promotions. Dealership reserves the right to determine redemption/award eligibility.
- Nothing in these rules or in the program shall be construed to establish an agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between the Dealership, Manufacturers or any other party. The Manufacturers and the Dealership assume no liability for changes in the program or for discontinuing a Dealership service, which may affect the program benefits.
- The Dealership and Manufacturers reserve the right to change the program rules at any time without prior notice to member.